Monday, October 20, 2008

I miss my PEEPS!


Oh, man, am I ever feeling homesick. Every time we travel, I really start missing my peeps back home. I can't help but remember when the kids were little and we were young.....that time we went to Oregon and drove around like maniacs in a Dune Buggy......the other time we went to Whistler to go mountain biking and Opera Diva went flying straight off the mountain..... I miss our Hot Tub dates.......I miss my sisters.......I miss my daughters......
I guess I'll just have to tough it out here on the beach in my reclining chair by the poolside.


8 Comments »

8 Responses to “I miss my PEEPS!”

Chandra said...

Where are you getting all these pictures while you're away? Do you have them all saved on your laptop??

Rosa said...

Was that the best sister picture you could find?!
I mean really! I'm standing between two fabulous looking sisters and then. . .
What is with the LOOK on my face?!
LOL!

Nancy-Mom said...

He,he,that's what I was wondering too Rosa, ah, well ! we know that you're really a smiley person and that on this one the sun must be blinding you causing the 'look'. .
Sounds like a real hardship Tam !!

Tamara Jansen said...

I tried to be really organized before I left and pre-posted these to appear on specific days.....can you believe I´m that anal?! Out here it´s a bit sketchy to be able to get a good internet connection :)

Sorry about the photo, Rosa but that was the only one I had....I´m not that good with photo shop yet!

LovingLynden said...

Rosa, I think she's getting you back for something you did to her when you were little - sisters can be like that!! Tammy, if you pre-posted these are you REALLY missing your peeps? :-) I'm glad you're having a good time!

Brenda@View From The Pines said...

I am laughing at that look on poor Rosa's face. I saw in her comment she was upset by it. Was it one of those "sisters get even" choosing of photos? Just kidding. She looks so grim, as though she's just tasted a lemon. And there you are on the beach, smiling. Devilish thing, you!
Brenda

Rue said...

Hi Tamara!

You may miss them, but I KNOW you're having fun :)

rue

antigoni said...

What a beautiful family! It's so nice and unique when you do stuffs with your kids. And we must live every moment because they grow up so fast!