Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How to get an icecream cone in Brazil

What would you do if the temperature was 35 degrees (100+ Farenheit) and this was the only transportation that could take you across the river to a delicious icecream cone?! Would you hop on without a thought about the wisdom of such a trip? Would you look around for life jackets? As the sun beats down on your head and your mind imagines the taste of that fantastically cool vanilla iceream waiting on the other side.......would you think "No, this isn't a good idea"?

Well, then you're not one of our adventurous group of 20 hot and hungry Canadian's who would do anything for an icecream cone. What a hoot :)


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “How to get an icecream cone in Brazil”

Alida said...

What a treat to see my daughter and grandkids. I don't think I saw Julius.

Love your blog Tamara. You are very cretive and sorry I don't have any ideas for you. Maybe I should come to Brazil with you once!

Alida said...

Ooops, yup, there's Julius. Didn't see him under that hat.

Tamara Jansen said...

We would LOVE to come to Brazil with you guys! FUN, FUN, FUN! :)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
I sure enjoyed scrolling through your past posts I've missed. Looks like you're having a wonderful time. I also loved the retro photo of your young little family and the current one of them grown. Thanks for stopping by the other day. : )
Mary Lou
P.S. LOVED your goathouse makeover...especially the furniture!

The Berry's Patch said...

Funny! I would probably swim across shark infested water for ice cream. :-)